SC - Symposium

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 13 07:52:55 PST 2000

> It's this weekend.  You still have time to come on over!  start driving on
> Friday or get one of those United Airlines cheapo weekend fares.
> http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/cookcon.html

I didn't make plans because I was unsure of my situation at the time and
also it is the same weekend as our Coronation for my former Champion
and friend so would hate to miss it. If it were even one week later I would
have made the arrangements. I will certainly hate the fact that I am not
there. I do hope to attend the next one.

Bon chance!

Gunthar