SC - Cracklins? We don't need no stinkin' cracklins!

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 21:59:21 PST 2000

> A  Meridien missed this? Oy! When you render something, you usually
> get cracklin's, don't you? As in cracklin' bread, etc. Then again, that

> bump on the head _may_ be involved... ; )
>
> Adamantius, retreating very carefully to the stone refuge, hand on
> forehead

	Ah, sorry.  I am, truly, a Meridian, been here all of my 21 years.
However, I was born a Northerner (I won't use the "Y" word) and have
never warmed to many traditional Southern foods  - grits, greens, pork
skin, cracklin's, moon pies, giblet gravy, etc.
	Christianna
	who *has* learned to love fresh black-eyed peas, real b-b-q,
	boiled peanuts, mint juleps, Co-Cola, and cornbread.