SC - Fwd: Article from the globeandmail.com Web Centre

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 00:38:33 PST 2000

Someone on the SCA-Caid list found this article and
brought our attention to it.  Because it is from
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, I thought I would pass it
on to here, 1) so that someone from that area might
look into this; and 2) because it does refer to an SCA
banquet.

It has brought up some lively discuss on the SCA-Caid
list, as I am sure it will do so here.

Huette