SC - Okay, my life just got interesting...

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Tue Jan 18 13:05:24 PST 2000

Margaret wrote:

>I'd encourage preparing feast booklets that include recipes and
>citations.  I've gotten some very good recipes that way.

I agree with this too.  When you give the person notice that you are going
include that you would like a copy of their recipes and sources for your
records and for research later.  It might be nice if you could put together
the menus and recipes of the feasts in your reign, then people can see you
are interested in what is being cooked and how it was researched during your
reign.

My two cents

Murkial