SC - antir 12th night postmortem

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 18 22:41:31 PST 2000

I have two things to say, Wanda, and I think you owe me one. Or four,
with little paper umbrellas and dancing boys...

Wanda Pease wrote:
> Lanie said:
> > Seumas' houppelande was finished and turned out awfully spiffy if I say
> > so myself. My gown sort of blew up in my face and I had to fight right
> > up to the scheduled opening of court to rescue it. And I was grumpy
> > because a miscommunication resulted in my not being able to get intot he
> > house when I headed back to pack my bag (and meds) so I was grumpy.
> > BUT...

> His houp was truely spiffy, and Lainie's fit like a glove (even if she does
> need a little "meat" on her bones :->)

First off, his was a houpp. Mine was a transitional Cotehardie. And
second...
NO I DON'T! The Dr. says another 20-25 need to go bye-bye. What I am
missing can only be helped with surgery or kleenex, and at 35, I'm too
smart to do one and too proud to do the other. Nyah!

> Regina who thinks that the Autocrat, Barony of Adiantum, and Principality of
> the Steppes did an awe inspiring job!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Principality of the SUMMITS! Steppes is a Barony on Ansteorra! Bad Peer!
No Biscuit!

Love anyway,

'Lainie