SC - Okay, my life just got interesting...

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Jan 20 11:45:40 PST 2000

Well, Frederich, I'm also looking at going to Gulf Wars, although I was
originally planning on going with Master Hroar- the idea being, I'll help
with the driving and keep him fed, etc while he merchanted, so he doesn't
wind up sick, but he missed getting on the merchanting thing because the
date expired a couple of days after they got it up on the website. OTOH, he
just emailed me that there might be an option he's working out- he'll let me
know. If he goes, I think it would be cool if we caravaned down together in
case of emergencies, etc- if not, I'm wondering about catching a ride with
you. Email me privately, and we'll discuss it.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous