SC - freezing mushroom pasties

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jan 29 23:51:42 PST 2000

I am planning on cooking some mushroom pastries for my Royal Luncheon
next weekend. I am trying to do as much as possible this weekend or early
in the week to avoid being overwhelmed the last of the week.

Will the mushroom pastries, pastry, romano cheese, mushrooms freeze
well? If I cook them now, will they stay ok in the refrigerator if I
shouldn't freeze them?

Since I get this mail list by digest, please send me an email copy as
well as to the list.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net