SC - Contact list?

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Wed Jan 5 11:17:43 PST 2000

Hello All,
	I've been reading through the digests (Its been deadly slow at work)
and hit the point where we had discussed an online library. Though nothing
seems to have come out of that it has made me think about what we each Excel
at/ specialize in. For Example, Bear is an expert in  breads and baking,
Alys Katherine is an expert with Sugar Plate and Sotelties (sp?) Maybe a
contact list in with Stefans files would be a good thing? People would
volunteer to  be on the list and give maybe their Kingdom and email address,
and list the special areas of study they have.
Kind of like the resource list on the Rialto. I see this could be a simple
file in Stefan's Files, and would include people from anywhere. not just the
cooks list.  Bad idea? or is this something that is already done?
			Just wondering
			Zoe