SC - Fw: [SCA-U] Japanese Armour special on Discovery- OT

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Jan 6 16:50:29 PST 2000

Thought this was interesting enough to pass along..... /it is a bit OT for
the Cook's List, but I seem to recall a couple of people mentioning they
were interested in Japan, but since I can't remember who they are, I thought
this would get to them.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

Johnson: Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men.
Boswell: Indeed, and where else will you find such horses, and such men?