SC - A Panel on Sotelties

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Thu Jan 6 19:31:38 PST 2000

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm hoping to get some help from you!

I am hosting a panel discussion on sotelties at the cooks conference here
in colorado the weekend of the 15th.  Since this coming weekend is 12th
night for many groups and kingdoms, and sotelties are likely to abound,
could I get some folks to commit to specifically take photos of sotelties
at their area events and send me a scanned image before the end of next
week?

Just the photo would be fine, but if you happen to have any sources, or
descriptions, or documentation, that would be welcome as well.  I'll put
the photos into powerpoint and show them as a slide show at the panel
discussion.

I know there will be some lovely things put out this weekend, and by
Monday morning most of them will have gone the way of all flesh.  Except
of course for the pictures you take and send to me!

I would appreciate it if anyone who thinks they will be able to help out
with this project could get in touch with me this week and let me know.  I
will be happy to pay for film and scanning if appropriate.

Many Thanks,
Elaina
elaina at rialto.org