SC - Cooking in MOC

Jessica Tiffin jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
Thu Jan 13 09:08:08 PST 2000

Meredudd said:
>     I hosted MOC activities at our local 12th night.  One of the activities I selected to do
>     was redacting and cooking a period recipe.
> I was
> wondering if anyone else had ever done this with kids and what kind of success they had.

Cairistiona, late of this list, had some success with unleashing kids
on Hais while she was in our shire;  Hais can be pleasantly messy
to make... :>.  I don't think she dealt with the redaction, though.

Jehanne

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin  *  Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town
(Jessica Tiffin, University of Cape Town)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/stidings.htm