SC - Fwd: Article from the globeandmail.com Web Centre

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 18 00:59:15 PST 2000

Well, I recognized a name, and that was undoubtedly an event in the
Principality of Avacal. It sounds to me is if: 1) the Chatelaine dropped
the ball, 2)the author was expecting something much more akin to
Ren-Faire than to SCA, and 3) the rest of the populace didn't pick up
that this was a modern visitor trying to fit in...

Other than that, I dare not comment. My home kingdom, and since I wasn't
there...

'Lainie