SC - Okay, my life just got interesting...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 17:28:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/17/2000 7:07:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kerric at pobox.alaska.net writes:

<< If any of you were to become Royalty and could influence the culinary
sphere,
 what would you like to see happen? I have a couple of ideas, but I would be
 grateful for any suggestions all of you may have. >>

Congratulations, Your ....(What title do you use in this situation?)!

Do you have the tradition of the royalty making their "whims" known for the
course of the reign?  Here in the East, these are published in the kingdom
newsletter.  They are basically either a sort of theme for the reign or
things to help people prepare for a royal visit.  Frequently they include
items like "The Queen would prefer not to see fish on the table" or "His
Majesty is a vegetarian".  If you do this, you could say something like "The
Princess prefers to see period foods served at events"  or something similar.

Brangwayna Morgan