SC - Re: Olla podrida -- A 13th century Hispano-Arabic version?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 05:40:00 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/26/2000 12:30:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harper at idt.net writes:

<< I started on a translation from the Spanish of the first recipe.  Then I
 compared it to the translation in Cariodoc's cookbook collection, and
 found that mine was in no way superior to what was already there.  So I
 really don't see any point in continuing, as it will not add anything to our
 understanding of these recipes >>

Thank you for checking it out.  Certainly you don't need to continue if it is
not going to result in anything new - I mostly wanted to see if anything came
out different in the two translations.

Brangwayna