SC - Ditilling/brewing

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 18:01:43 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/25/2000 9:30:19 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 For those who may still feel a need to pronounce US law when particular
 subjects come up, writing about activities such as distilling or any other
 topic is well within the bounds of US law. Freedom of press, speech and
 religion and the least tampered with 'inalienable rights' in the US.

Ras, I don't jump on this band wagon often.  BUT...
The poster had stated that she had entered the resulting beverage in a
Society competition.  I simply was not sure where she was from, as I stated,
and wanted to warn her if she was in the US

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)