SC - A feast for Mistress Elfrida of Greenwalls

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Mon Jan 31 21:53:19 PST 2000

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:22:01 -0700 "Deborah J. Schumacher"
<chicagojo at uswest.net> writes:
>So Korrin, how did it turn out? What a huge menu! I was very impressed
>with it, cooking all day long, what problems were there? Tell us about
it!
>		Zoe

Well, were to start.
First the feast has never been cooked. It is a matter of a few cooks with
no budget, lots of time, a stack of recipes, a web site, and a grand
idea.

It all started shortly after Marion Zimmer Bradley passed on, when I
suggested to the list that we create a feast in her honor. Lady Ariann
responded and via private correspondence we created the feast. Milady
Patricia and milady Iseult also contributed to the mess.

Seeing as I had deleted my website months ago, and Lady Ariann had one up
and running, we put the feast on her website.

The cost of the feast itself, especially with the whole roast pig, would
likely bring things up to at least US$1000 or better. It would also
change things depending on the number of people that attend.

Cooks:
Lady Ariann Aurelia ferch Llywellyn
milord Korrin S. DaArdain
milady Patricia
milady Iseult

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati
(When All Else Fails, Play Dead.)