SC - Grains of Paradise and Cardamom

Mon Jul 3 06:32:39 PDT 2000

My suggestion would be to contact Baron Durr, if you want information
on ME personas. I know he's on the Middlebridge, EK, and Aethelmark
Lists, but I'm on the road and I don't have his address handy. If
you're going to be at Pennsic, come on down to SPCA (was Caer Frig) in
W 10, and I'll introduce you to him, and to other serious ME people.

Phlip

> I'm currently overhauling my persona totally (I mean throwing out
the
> current and going totally different) The theme is Middle Eastern,
being
> sick and tired of everyone esle in the Barony being Viking or Celtic
or
> French.  I was wondering if anyone has any sources for Middle
Eastern names
> that would help me find a nice name.
> Thanks all,
>
> >From the soon not to be Katerine