SC - Hatd Cheese Stefan (was Cressee webbed)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jul 5 23:48:31 PDT 2000

Nanna commented:
> Akim wrote:
> >Taettemaelk..... damn I can't even get an "ae" to work....
>
> In this case you don¥t have to, as "tettemelk" is far more common than
> "tøttemølk".

That's ok, Akim. Using those special characters often causes problems
if your message gets translated to plain ASCII text or causes others
complications. I think "ae" is a reasonable way to go on this character.

Nanna, I've consistly gotten that strange character from you instead
of appostraphe marks. Or do you see an *'* in *don't* above? That
one at least is pretty consistant, just a pain to change everywhere.
I do get the ohs with slashes through them in *tøttemølk*. Sigh.
Someday...

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net