SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Thu Jul 6 10:33:00 PDT 2000

Cooks,
Can anyone help Lady Ysolt? Please do respond to her as she is not on the
list and with the move less than a month away I can't be sure I'll see the
messages and be able to forward to her.

She saw the recipe in the Durham Herald-Sun if anyone wants to look it up in
their archives before responding.  It may have been a wire article because
we had a similar feature in our other local paper, the Raleigh News and
Observer by Beatrice Ojakangas but I can't get a link to the recipe, their
archives have changed since I was last there.

Thanks guys,

Bonne