SC - Hatd Cheese Stefan (was Cressee webbed)

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 16:53:14 PDT 2000

Kiri asked:

>Can whoever sent me this info let me know...and
>give me a source for the information?

Better still would be having someone send it for the whole
list to see. As I recall, the reference from the person who
mentioned it stated that the Vatican records (which, I do
not know) detailed this information. As I'm away from my
backup of the Cook's List archives at the moment, this is
the only thing I have in my head. I don't recall there ever
being an actual source posted, however, as I would have
leeched it very quickly and started calling libraries. :)

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, wife of Kamiizumi Jirou Munenori
iasmin at home.com