SC - Quick inquiry

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Fri Jul 7 18:17:14 PDT 2000

Yes, there was supposed to be an index included with the 3rd volume, but it
turned out to be a transcription of an existing index, and the publisher
left off the page numbers because they didn't correspond with the new
numbering that resulted from the transcription! Kind of useless.

I have prepared an index but haven't gotten around to putting it up on the
website yet, nor contacting everyone who purchased the Fettiplace
transcription. Anyone who wants the index please email me, and I'll forward
one.

Amanda
Acanthus Books
http://www.acanthus-books.com