SC - Spice mills.

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 07:08:25 PDT 2000

Bogdan wrote:

>With a little more pre-planning this year, I have my pennsic menu (1.5
>weeks) all set up.  To protect my Lady-Wife and I from our good friends on
>this list [....]

HEY NOW! Would I *ever* visit you solely for
your food? (So when is the kid in garlic being
cooked? *grin*)

Are you cooking anything at all that's green? :)

All of it sounds good, but I see a lot of meat. Now
in thinking about it, that's not such a bad thing.
I know that I hardly touch non-protein items at
War unless they're forced on me. But the only
veggie. I see in that whole thing is turnips.
Reasoning? Is it just the non-cooler thing?

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba
iasmin at home.com
gwalli at ptc.com