SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 10 13:40:53 PDT 2000

Blame the Navy? My lord Husband the first, My Lord Current Husband [and he is a keeper!] the
Current and My lord Ex-roomie Nick were all barracks-mates and stationed on the same sub. And to
answer anybodies unasked question, I never dated Nick, he and Dawn were married at the time. Rob
was engaged to Dawn during her divorce proceedings with Nick. How I ended up with him, and Dawn
got John is a tale in and of itself! However, John and I separated most amicably, and he and Dawn
have the cutest daughter now [about 10 mos old.] We still are on very good terms. I don't think
the Navy would approve of us all going on a talk show, they are a bit twitchy with anything that
is out of the ordinary...
margali

food content:
I have Iscia ex Spondylis cooking as I type, and have a nice batch of asparagas ready to dress and
serve...

I am making it with shrimp. How do you think the same recipe would do with cod? Should I go with a
different sauce? The one I am doing is fish sauce, wine, cumin, pepper and honey.