SC - Tagine of Lamb, Fresh Dates, and Honey was Re: Roast beef

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jul 10 17:29:46 PDT 2000

BalthazarBlack at aol.com wrote:

> Balthazar of Blackmoor
> (who wouldn't mind being on one of those "Secret Crushes Revealed" shows, so
> long as the person on the other side of the screen was Uma Thurman or Kate
> Beckinsale)

Oooh! Oooh! Secret Crushes?

Kenneth Branagh
Sean Connery
Rupert Everett (*sigh*, I know...)
The Cute Blond Newsguy on Channel 16
Mark Vanskeewjik (a prof of mine- but married to my advisor. Sigh. He's
from Holland ;-)
Martin Sheen
Duke Tjorkill Kanne
RUFUS SEWELL (*WOOF!*)
Baron Korwyn Ariannaid (but that's incestuous- he was my Master and is
still my 	much-beloved Brother)
Gene Kelly (yes, I know he's dead. But he was gorgeous)
Sir John Theophilus
A Knight I once met in the West, named (I know I'll murder this) Sir
Eric Ibrahim Mozarab
Some Goofy Count named Gunthar
and last but not least... a _REALLY_ goofy guy named James Johnson
	(oh- wait- that's not a secret... ;-)

Too bad there's only one little 'Lainie... and she's a little
preoccupied with the last on the list...

*sigh*. Now see what you've started, Bal?

'Lainie