SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 19:19:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/10/00 6:20:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
morgana.abbey at juno.com writes:

<< I've checked with friends who are in reenactment groups--we're all very
 insular and as such, convoluted relationships "just happen." >>

Absolutely correct, Morgana. Reminds me of the first time I spoke with some
people here and realized their relationship to each other. I was talking to
one, about another, who happened to be his first wife, now married to his
best friend, and he was living with his best friends ex....It just gets very
confusing and complicated sometimes. But as we told one gentleman who
introduced us to his fiancee, stating that he had met her at a science
fiction convention and then found out she was an SCA member, "How lucky for
you to meet someone whose not from outside your religion...."

Lars