SC - Tagine of Lamb, Fresh Dates, and Honey was Re: Roast beef

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jul 10 20:16:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/10/00 8:21:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< I am making it with shrimp. How do you think the same recipe would do with
cod? Should I go with a
 > different sauce? The one I am doing is fish sauce, wine, cumin, pepper and
honey. >>

IIRC, I did this Apician recipe using scallops. However, my interpretation of
the recipe was very different from what you describe. My was a patty (fritter
like, IIRC).

Could you post the translated recipe so I can be sure we are talking about
the same recipe?

Ras
Countless numbers of people have eaten in my kitchen and gone on to lead
normal lives.- Unknown source
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/