SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 10 20:26:31 PDT 2000

<<<A normal non-possessive well adjusted adult. Obsessive behavior is obsessive
behavior and dressing it with terms like 'marriage' , 'love' and
'relationship' does not change the nature of the mental illness, IMO.

Mental Ilness probably overstates a bit . . . character flaw or adjutment issue are more likely the jargon to use in this reference.  Though the he difference between mental illness and idiosyncharacy is usaully simply diagnosis.  Go figure.  One of the best chocolate chip ice box cookie recipes I ever got was from the wife of a Child Psychologist I worked on a team with.  I must beg spoon tease as I was sworn to secrecy (just getting the obligatory food into the thread through the back door <g>)

niccolo