SC - Re: Feast Bids

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 19:31:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:01:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< I thought you (Ras) were very much into doing a dish exactly as
 the recipe is written and not deviating.>>

I am.

 <<Wouldn't assuming that
 colored cheeses would be available and using one, much less two
 different cheeses of different colors go against this?  >>

Possibly. But since I came into the thread rather late and have no way of
knowing what transpired before I have no way to answer this question. I do
know we made butter all the time when I was growing up and it was definitely
yellow. I am just wondering why everyone is assuming that the cheese is white
and not yellow. Apparently I missed that part of the thread. The delete key
can be a cruel mistress......

Ras
Countless numbers of people have eaten in my kitchen and gone on to lead
normal lives.- Unknown source
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/