humor. was Re: SC - viking barley bread

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 11 22:00:41 PDT 2000

Adamantius said:
> Silly, get Thora to teach it for our EKU session! I'm pretty sure that
> was her project. Or is she gonna insist on messing about with looms?
> (For those of you who don't know Mistress Thora Sharptooth, she is the
> East Kingdom's very own answer to the Viking Answer Lady).

Yes, and I have a number of her messages in various files in my Florilegium,
particularly in weaving-msg if I remember correctly.

And Gunnora (the Viking Answer Lady) has a number of good articles in
the NORSE section of my files and even more on her own website. She is
also the translator for most of the phrases in my mottoes-msg files. My
barony now gets to claim her as opposed to Bjornsborg. :-)

I think I may have forgotten this file when I was mentioning possible
Norse food information sources recently. This is in the NORSE section:
Norse-food-art     (8K)  7/26/94    Article on what the Norse ate.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net