SC - verse and vice

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue Jul 11 22:11:51 PDT 2000

> "Never ask if anyone wants a recipe. Just post the sucker so
> that we don't get a ton of people asking for it. "

Hmmm. I don't think suckers or lolli-pops are period. However there
is this file:
candy-msg        (136K)  9/23/99    Period candy. Recipes. Candied fruit peels.

> Very good! Now we can all have our juice and take a nap.

Try:
cordials-msg      (67K)  9/ 9/99    Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA creations.

Or maybe you'd rather have milk and cookies:
kumiss-msg        (24K)  6/ 1/00    Mongol drink made from mare's milk.
cookies-msg       (57K)  1/12/00    Period cookies. Recipes.

> Miss Gunthar
> Romper Room Schoolmarm

Hmmm. I don't think period surgery was quite advanced enough to do
that, but check:
p-medicine-msg    (39K)  2/ 4/00    Period medical practices.

Although I guess they could get half way there. Check:
eunuchs-msg        (6K)  3/30/00    Eunuchs and castration in period. Referances

I think I'll go find cave-msg, now.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net