SC - cornstarch

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:38:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/14/00 7:23:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sheltons at conterra.com writes:

<< << Folks, I really think we ought kidnap him. Any volunteers? I have a
 large van.  Lots of duck tape.  Anyone want to go with me? Frederich >>

 Van?  Duck tape?  Obviously modern!  If you're going to kidnap the EK's
 A&S Grand High Poobah, it should be done in a period manner.  Therefore,
 please provide Ras with documentation that your materials and methods
 are period before proceeding.

 John le Burguillun >>
There is period documentation of clothes strips with a sticky substance on it
used to bind  things together.  Thus Duck tape is period.  I will use my
large blue dragon instead.  However, it is a 12 hour flight in my Dragon to
NY City.  Is there anyone closer.  OK., A man whom jumbs into a hot burning
oven sounds crazy. God protects Crazies.  I am not that crazy so Adamantius
has the edge.

Frederich