SC - cornstarch and cannibis

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 08:21:44 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> However, I don't think I want to be too close to this action, either.
> Something reminds me of Mordonna DuBois, who when she had nothing
> else left, still had a couple of very long, very sharp knives. I think
> Adamantius could be just like that. And he's not exactly small.

I am under six feet tall by about 1/8". Rather broad, though. As for
knives, I think I'll go with the #15 iron, a.k.a. a butcher's scimitar.

> And remember, this is the guy who jumps into hot, burning ovens. :-)

I do what I have to ;  ) . The trouble is, that once I'm subdued,
assuming that were possible, or before I'm subdued, there is my lady
wife to deal with. She's a hair under five feet tall, weighing in at
about 100 pounds since assuming her post-childbirth, more matronly
figure. Soaking wet. The trouble is the cleaver, which seems to be both
larger and heavier than she is. Luckily she is known the world over for
her sweet, even temper. Right, Andrea? <help me...agree... she's here
with me...>

> I do wish he could come to Pennsic, though.

Me too, but between the move this year which more than doubled our
mortgage and maintenance, and the fact that we're spending a good chunk
of the summer looking at elementary schools, it doesn't seem possible
this year. The next thing I cook at Pennsic, apart from a dish of tea,
will be cuskynoles...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy