SC - Alys' Disappearing Posts

alysk@ix.netcom.com alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 14 19:30:02 PDT 2000

I prefer the high carbon steel knifes.  They take an edge well and hold it.
Yes the blade is suppose to turn black and they do take a little extra care.
(Should not be washed in the dishwasher and need to be thoroughly dried
right after washing)but they still are my favorite even over Gerber's.

Jana