SC - Knives

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jul 15 01:29:49 PDT 2000

I used to eat raw scallops out of the bay while on the family boat.  It may
be a local bayfisher thing.  We would open them and when we had a handful of
scallops, rinse them in the bay for a little salt, and swallow.
Unfortunatly the part you eat on a scallop is the muscle that allows them to
open and shut their shells.  If you tried to chew them they would quiver.
If you kept them in your mouth too long before swallowing they would
quiver...

Probably period but I wouldn't suggest it.