SC - Knives

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 23:04:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/14/00 5:14:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
morgana.abbey at juno.com writes:

> Calphalon is god.

i would like to complete this sentence, if I may, by adding the proper
ending: "Calphalon is god-darned expensive!!!"

Alluminum or stainless steel, professional quality, is the only way to go, my
friends.... Though Calphalon is a good quality product, it is certainly NOT
worth the price tag.  Anything you can do in Calphalon, you can do in
alluminum or stainless, at a fraction of the cost.  You just have to treat it
with a little more TLC.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who once paid $160 for a 4-quart Calphalon sauce pan...and then found out
the lid was an extra $40!!)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.