SC - notabel boecxken van cokeryen 1-5

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 22:13:12 PDT 2000

Phlip commented about Marian,
> I am in contact with her- she's off Cook's because she's A) at home, away
> from school, where her usual account is, thus has limited internet access
> and B) home recuperating for Pennsic, where she'll be camping with us. May I
> suggest, rather that all of us trying to contact her personally, y'all just
> relax, let me tell her how many people are concerned about her, and any of
> you who want to stop by and say "Howdy", do so at SPCA in W10. Oh, and stop
> by at mealtimes- that's a good time to visit our Cooking Camp ;-)

If I may be a bit bold here, Marian will likely be trying to get around
Pennsic in a wheelchair, at least part of the time. There was some possiblity
she might have one of the wheeled scooters but I haven't talked to her
in a week or two. Either way, she might well appreciate some help in getting
around Pennsic and the more folks willing to help the easier it will be
for everyone. So those going to Pennsic might want to consider if they
could fit such chivalrous help into their schedules.

Since Marian will be camping with SPCA, she will be at the bottom of a
rather long hill, that I sometimes found tiring walking up myself. At least
it isn't at the bottom of Runestone Hill.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net