SC - Knives

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 11:27:17 PDT 2000

Hi I am currently researching the "Perfect Event" Knowing of course this
event cannot exist in one weekend, I am wanting to know what types of things
interest people and what types of things turn people off.   So the question
I pose to the Cooks is in Four Courses, and One Dessert Course. Tell me your
Perfect Feast, that you would like to eat, or make.  Naturally Recipes would
be helpful as would the source of the dish.

Enjoy the Discussion.

Thorbjorn (Calontir)

- ---