SC - Re: Bread making Platina style (long)

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 07:06:38 PDT 2000

- --------------848B420D83CC7D2C4BD7D899

Hey all....
Got a question:  for this pot-luck...what sort of dish should I be
considering bringing?
Actually, I have several questions:
  There are a couple of new cooks in our camp...if they come with us,
are they required to contribute a dish?  Must it be period?
  Should we plan to bring copies of the recipes we use for our dishes?
  How many people should a dish feed?

This will be our first time to participate in this, and we don't want to
commit any faux pax (or fur paws, as our resident felines would say!).

Kiri

- --------------848B420D83CC7D2C4BD7D899

Hey all....
I be considering bringing?
us, are they required to contribute a dish?  Must it be period?
dishes?
to commit any <i>faux pax</i> (or fur paws, as our resident felines would
say!).

- --------------848B420D83CC7D2C4BD7D899--