SC - Kissing Comfits or Muscadines.

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Jul 18 11:53:08 PDT 2000

I'm not sure exactly what you are searching for here in your prequest, but
I do know of a web site that is dedicated to preserving the genetic
biodiversity of Poultry breeds.

Here is a good site for finding pictures of poultry (chickens, turkeys,
geese, etc.) and information about the breeds, as well as many links to
poultry suppliers:

http://www.cyborganic.com/People/feathersite/Poultry/BRKPoultryPage.html

He has updated his Links page(s).  There are MANY Poultry and Livestock
Preservation Societies listed on this page:

http://www.cyborganic.com/People/feathersite/Poultry/BRKRare.html

Thought this might be helpful to you.  If not, I apologise for the intrusion.
- -Laurene