e: SC - Feast for a King - fwd

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 19 07:19:32 PDT 2000

What we do is to keep our eyes open for bargains at places like Big Lots and the
Dollar stores...and others of that sort.  You'd be amazed at what you can find
there.  I'm still kicking myself for not buying a stack of plastic bowls that I
found last year...yes, plastic, but molded to look like glass!  We have
purchased a large number of bowls, etc., that are glass.  The way we make sure
they don't get broken is to carry them in large plastic boxes with a paper towel
or something of that sort placed between each one.  We also occasionally find
the woven wooden bowls at good prices...we just make sure that everyone knows
what we're looking for, and that they either purchase them themselves (to be
reimbursed by the Barony) or let us know so we can get them.

Kiri