SC - medival Paintings

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Wed Jul 19 11:05:49 PDT 2000

I found myself intreigued with the beer/wine/mead combo drink, and had to
dissuade myself from crackin open a bottle of mead, a bottle of wine and nipping
out for a beer to throw in the pitcher. Since I am at home alone for the next
week, and not supposed to drink because of my meds, what the H*&L would I do
with almost a gallon of booze?

However, I was thinking of trying the lentil/lamb stew and a pitcher or the
booze combo for the cooks potluck at pennsic!
margali
[did anybody else Email the guy with questions, or just me?]