SC - Aluminum and other metal pans

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jul 20 04:30:54 PDT 2000

Given that they did specify that they added modern dishes to 'balance out' the
menu for modern tastes, and we do know that cocao is exclusively a new world
plant, I would make the great leap that they threw in the truffle for modern
tastes.

I was under the impression that Tyrian Purple from the murex was a given bit of
knowledge-I even have reference to it in my turn of the century Encyclopedia
Britannica [hey, my family doesnt throw ANYTHING out...I even have the complete
run of National Geographics from April 1949 to present stashed at my parents
house!]
margali