SC - Re: Killer cooks

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 18:31:05 PDT 2000

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, VonGraph wrote:

> Lanie when were yo in Drachenwald? and where? did you know Steve Pettway?
> Craig and Syliva Vaughn?

Nooooo! _I_ was not in DW. _Regina was. And I am so fortunate as to be a
friend of hers. (The kitties like me too- especially if I feed them.) But
I've never been to Europe. Sad little me. Farthest east I've been is to
Kalamazoo, Michigan, to the International Congress of Medieval Studies.
(And yes, it is an incredible orgy for scholarly types...)

I take it that you know these folks, Elric?

'Lainie