SC - vd Noot 11-15

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 10:19:32 PDT 2000

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Korrin S DaArdain wrote:

> Greetings All,
> 	Could someone tell me what herbs cause abortions? I know there is
> at least one, but I can't remember the name. I am putting on a small
> medieval feast for some friends and one of them is pregnant and I do not
> want to cause a miscarriage.

AAAACK! Of course! (the once-student midwife comes out for a moment)

pennyroyal
blue cohosh
black cohosh

and some others but I can't remember off the top of my head and
unfortunately I (*GASP*) sold my midwifery & medical texts when broke a
couple years back...

But those three are the most dangerous. And anything to excess...

'Lainie