SC - Gallstones are NOT bile...

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Sun Jul 23 08:45:14 PDT 2000

You guys are all wrong.  Gallstones are NOT the chucky form of
bile.  Gallstones are accumulations of Cholesterol.  It accumulates here
when the body is unable to break it down fast enough, and slowly grows
(like a snowball rolling downhill) over time until they become large enough
to cause pressure and cause pain.  The pain is comparable (I'm told, as
I've only had the gallbladder attack) to a Heart Attack, as well as an
Anxiety Attack and is often mis-diagnosed.  For 3 years Dr.s had been
diagnosing me with Anxiety disorder, telling me to eliminate stress in my
life, and not to get upset about things so that I wouldn't have anymore
Anxiety Attacks.  Then a few weeks after my 2nd baby was born, I had
ANOTHER attack, a really bad one.  I went to the ER for it, and he
immediately knew what it was.  So, I have been doing research on the topic
ever since, so that I could know what is going on with my body!  if the
Dr.'s don't know then I felt I absolutely HAD to know!!!  I've learned that
Grapefruit juice and Pineapple juice (but most especially the Grapefruit!)
have enzymes in them which accelerate the breakdown of cholesterol in the
digestive tract.  Essential Oil of grapefruit applied topically over the
upper right quadrant will stop a gallbladder attack in 5 minutes if I catch
it early.  An 8 oz. glass of Grapefruit or 10-12 oz. glass of pineapple
juise will usually do the same thing.  Orange juice KIND_OF works (the
citric acid seems to be one of the more important components) but not as
well.  Lemon juice is supposed to work equally well as grapefruit (OH! all
these juices have to be fresh qsueezed or Not-From-Concentrate to really
work - I've tried frozen and canned and they are NOT as good) but who can
drink an 8 oz. glass of straight lemon juice???  Not me!!!!
    I don't mean to sound cocky or rude, but I hate it when people are
spreading WRONG information.  I know that I do NOT know everything.  But I
do know a lot about gallbladders now!   I'm sure this is how you guys feel
when supposed "experts" are telling people that chocolate covered cherries
are 11th century desserts.  You just want to set the record straight.  I
guess I probably have one advantage over most of you though, and that is
that if you do NOT believe me, you can call your Dr. in town and ask
them!  They will tell you the same thing.  Whereas you guys can't call the
restaurant downtown to get confirmation about medieval authenticity.  I
guess I don't really care if you believe me or not, but I'm tired of
looking at all these messages that are spreading misinformation.  Hope you
understand.

Take care and God bless!

- -Laurene

At 10:08 PM 7/22/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:54:39 -0600
>From: Serian <serian at uswest.net>
>Subject: Re: Aopologies-Re: SC - Manual de mujeres #
>
>Yes, gallstones are chunky, but not something you'd expect
>in every bladder. :)
>Serian
> > But Serian, to say that bile is always liquid and not
> > chunky is incorrect.  You have forgotten about gall
> > stones.  They are the "chunky" version of bile. :-)
> >
> > Huette
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:04:43 -0600
>From: Serian <serian at uswest.net>
>Subject: SC - bile
>
>PS.  Didn't say bile was ALWAYS liquid.  Just said it was
>liquid :) :)
>snip> But Serian, to say that bile
>is always liquid
>- --

Heaven's Blessings Tiny Zoo has a Home Page:
http://welcome.to/tinyzoo
If you love books, look at this!
http://homepages.go.com/~tinyzoo/DK/DKFL.htm
Join our mailing list for Homeschoolers in the Northwest!
http://www.egroups.com/group/1NW-Homeschoolers
Mustard Seed Farms has a Community Garden and a CSA program
http://www.geocities.com/mustardseedfarms/index.html
Get delicious gourmet huckleberry treats from Idaho!
http://www.wildmountainberries.com