SC - Known World Animal Husbandry and Arts and Sciences Symposium-KWAHASS

VonGraph vongraph at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 15:15:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/23/00 1:54:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cjvt at hotmail.com
writes:

>  there is a small town
>  (? if you can call it that) just outside Jericho which goes by the name of
>  al-Masqara.

This, by the way, is the home of one of the world's greatest make-up artists,
who rose to fame after the invention of a waterproof eyelash makeup which
creates bold, beautiful lashes, and won't smear or run during prolonged fits
of weeping.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.