SC - Gallstones are NOT bile...

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Jul 24 05:57:17 PDT 2000

Karen O wrote:
> From the title, I gather it is not in English?  (sigh....)

Yes, the text is in German; but the pictures ... ;:)

Lady Brighid said:
> Herrera, Gabriel Alonso de (1470-1539), _Obra de Agricultura_
> I have, I think, mentioned it on this list before.

Thanks! Yes you mentioned the title, and as I follow every link you
mention, very carefully, the text is already on my harddrive (190 small
files); obviously I forgot to put it into the bibliography. Thanks!

Christina/Cairistiona asked:
> By the way, can you tell me
> who publishes the English Experience series?

A great series with good books for us, indeed. Alas, from that series, I
have only a reprint of Christine de Pisan's "The fayt of armes & of
chyualrye" (Westminster 1489). It mentions two addresses:

Da Capo Press
- - a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation -
227 West 17th Street, New York. 10011

Theatrum Orbis Terrarum Ltd.
O.Z Voorburgwal 85, Amsterdam

But that was in 1968 ...