SC - Re: Help - Dangerous Herbs

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 05:36:31 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> However, I heard that Queen Elizabeth I didn't. Just kept adding more
> white lead when the layer cracked or her skin started being affected.
> Or is this just urban legend?

I don't know about Liz, but frequent use of the white lead would do
nasty things to your skin whether you take it off regularly or cake it
on. Frequently painting anything on your face that keeps your skin from
breathing withh do it, but poisons smeared on are worse...

'Lainie
who just remembered that she owes Stefan some SLUG pictures