SC - Barley (OOP...cold cereal)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 25 16:56:54 PDT 2000

Stefan wrote:
>I was planning to find some time to discusss this with him at Pennsic.
>But I was wondering if he could be prevailed upon to give a
>class or lecture on it maybe even with pictures if he has some.
>Perhaps under Dame Alys? Perhaps outside of the formalized
>Pennsic stuff in someone's camp?

It's do-able for this year if Akim wants.  We have had some cancellations
during War Week, and anything done in someone's camp we are more than
happy to list and publicize.  Akim, if you can be talked into anything,
let me know before August 4 or after you arrive at Pennsic.

Alys Katharine, aiming for 900 activities on the calendar (We're at
about 880!)