Fw: SC - t'ui sha-wood aromatic??? What is It???

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Tue Jul 25 19:15:43 PDT 2000

Hey I think you are right....My bad.  Sorry

  We grew up on whole grain "porage", with just a drizzle of  raw honey and
raw milk.
  The only time I saw sugar coated cerial, or cold cerial for that matter
was when I spent the night with friends.

My Granny, who raised us insisted on fertil eggs and safflower oil on the
the whole grain toast instead of butter or margrine.

However she thought that red meat built strong bodies.  Go figuar.
  Lady Katherine Mc